You can find our race and training server here: Join our server
If you do not use Content Manager, you can find our server by name GTFR Vintage races
NOTICE! The dates are only tentative and may or may not change. Keep this page under attention for changes.
The mods used for the races might change if they are discovered too bad or the better ones are available, so check this list for updates before the races.
1923 Grand Prix de l’A.C.F.
- Track: Fonteny
- Track skin: Dirty old town. Enable this manually before joining into server.
- Fonteny: dirt layout
- Cars: nicecuppatea’s whole ’23 collection (5 cars and a driver)
1936 Donington Grand Prix
1940 German Grand Prix (The race that never was)
1956 Monaco Grand Prix
- Track: Monaco ’66
- Skin for the track (optional): Monaco 1966 GP. Enable this manually before joining into server.
- Car: Kunos Maserati 250F 6-cyl and possibly Lancia D50
1967 Belgian Grand Prix
1975 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Track: Interlagos ’75
- Track skin: Interlagos 1975 Reworked. Enable this manually before joining into server.
- Cars: Formula One pack 1975 by Bazza. Notice the installation instructions! And additionally install these: Ferrari and Lotus boped version.
1986 Austrian Grand Prix
- Track: Österreichring ’77 with chicane
- Car: Kunos Lotus 98T
1994 British Grand Prix
|15:00 UTC first 4 races,
16:00 UTC rest of the races
|–:– UTC first 2 races,
16:00 UTC next 2 races,
17:00 UTC rest of the races
(no qualification in first 2 races, but random grid as the grid was originally formed by ballot)
|16:00 UTC first 2 races,
16:15 UTC next 2 races,
17:15 UTC rest of the races
|Race||lap based, varies by race. See kisakalenteri for more details per race|
Race points system
The race will be watched by stewards who can give penalties to drivers after each race. For example: Track violations, unsportsmanlike driving and careless returns to racetrack or other cause of danger to other drivers.
If there are incidents that are against the gentleman driving, you can make a protest of the incident. The protest must be made within a week after the race has ended. The protest must include a Youtube videoclip of the incident that includes the happenings with the eyes of all parties involved. Additionally you must include a description of the incident, like: “Jim Clark divebombed my car on corner entry and didn’t return the position gained.”.
The penalties will be published on this page before the next race. The protest is made in here.
The following special rules are in place during qualification: Overtaking is prohibited unless the slower driver clearly makes room for it. The slower driver is allowed to make his attempt in peace and the faster driver must not drive right behind to rush the slower one. It is a responsibility of a faster driver to find suitable slot for his own attempt. It is also prohibited to teleport to the pits from race track. That is only allowed from pitlane.
The following special rules are in place during race: If a driver damages his car so badly that he is not able to drive the car to the pits for repairs, the driver is not allowed to teleport to pits for repairs. Doing so is prohibited. We simulate real races here and not be able to drive to the pits means DNF and the driver gets the points like he would have finished last. Teleporting is only allowed if you drop off the map or get stuck to a fence or similar item (ie. a bug in the game).
|Minor offense||1 – 4||Fully accidental incident and no damage done, position returned, weaving.|
|Medium offense||4 – 6||Cars damage, somewhat careless behaviour, divebombing, position not returned, pinching.|
|Major offense||6 – X||Totally careless behaviour, brake checking, intentional incident|
- Rage quit means automatically non-compete obligation for the next race.
- Another rage quit will mean the driver is disqualified from the series.
- After 37 penalty points the driver is disqualified from the series and his series points and positions will be erased.
- Grid penalty is considered accompished after the driver has participated his next race, meaning not participating on the next race does not clear it.
- Pinching and weaving is strictly prohibited.
|0 – 6||No immediate consecuenses||No series point reductions|
|7 – 13||Grid penalty||No series point reductions|
|14 – 20||Grid penalty 2||-5 series points|
|21 – 25||Grid penalty 3||-10 series points|
|26-30||Grid penalty 4||-15 series points|
|31-35||Grid penalty 5||-20 series points|
|36 – X||Disqualification||Disqualification from series|
Grid penalty means that a driver is not allowed to drive the qualification = last grid position. If the race don’t have qualification the driver must drop himself to the last position after start. It must be done safely on straight after first corner to avoid mayhem in start.
1. 1923 Grand Prix de l'A.C.F. @ Fonteny
tiistai 11.5.2021 - 19:00tiistai 11.5.2021 - 19:00nicecuppatea's '23 car packFonteny13 laps (under 3 hours)12:15Few clouds, 85% grip
2. 1936 Donington Grand Prix @ Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938
tiistai 25.5.2021 - 19:00tiistai 25.5.2021 - 19:00Alfa Romeo Tipo B P3Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 193880 laps (3 hours)12:15Few clouds
3. 1940 German Grand Prix (The race that never was) @ Deutschlandring
tiistai 8.6.2021 - 19:00tiistai 8.6.2021 - 19:00Auto Union Type D and Mercedes W154Deutschlandring40 laps (2,5 hours)12:15Scattered clouds
4. 1956 Monaco Grand Prix @ Monaco 66
tiistai 22.6.2021 - 19:00tiistai 22.6.2021 - 19:00Maserati 250F 6-cylMonaco 66105 laps (3 hours)14:00Sunny
5. 1967 Belgian Grand Prix @ Spa '67
maanantai 16.8.2021 - 20:00maanantai 16.8.2021 - 20:00GPL PackSpa '6728 laps (1,5 hours)14:00
6. 1975 Brazilian Grand Prix @ Interlagos 75
tiistai 28.9.2021 - 20:00tiistai 28.9.2021 - 20:00F1 75 packInterlagos 7554 laps (1,5 hours)14:00Hot
7. 1986 Austrian Grand Prix @ Österreichring
tiistai 5.10.2021 - 20:00tiistai 5.10.2021 - 20:00Lotus 98TÖsterreichring52 laps (1,5 hours)14:00
8. 1994 British Grand Prix @ Silverstone
tiistai 19.10.2021 - 20:00tiistai 19.10.2021 - 20:00ASR '94 F1 carsSilverstone60 laps (1,5 hours)14:00
|21||Juan San Martin||13||13|